Join Our Team
We’re always interested in working with talented and interesting folks who are committed to their craft. Please send us your resume and a note about why you might like working with us.
Mail your resume and cover letter to:
Kent Hicks Construction Co., Inc
PO Box 57
West Chesterfield, MA 01084
Position Announcement: Experienced Carpenter
DESIRED EXPERIENCE: You must have a minimum of 3-6 years frame-to-finish carpentry experience, possess tools, reliable transportation, and the motivation to demonstrate high-quality work, leadership skills, and a can-do attitude. Previous experience in high performance is preferred. Alternatively, you must be willing to learn and have a strong ability to process information quickly and accurately. We offer a competitive pay scale, paid holidays, IRAs, and a friendly, stimulating environment. Our projects are primarily in the Hampshire and Franklin Counties, and more recently, Berkshire County. Whenever possible, we place workers on sites that are closest to their homes.
- Perform work consistently and expediently
- Complete work accurately; fix any mistakes made
- Communicate work to project Foreman and/or lead carpenter
- Support a positive work environment
- Support timely completion of job tasks on site
- Be able to work with all site personnel
- Support site safety
- Promote efficiency on site
- Identify issues of concern, communicate to foreman
- Site organization
- Site cleanliness
- Positive attitude and can-do spirit, whatever is asked
- Maintain tool performance, organization, and maintenance
Please submit resume and application and 3 professional references.