As energy efficiency becomes increasingly important, collaboration with engineers and healthy building experts has also become essential. Our design/build team includes some of the best architects, structural and mechanical engineers, landscape designers and energy efficiency experts in New England. Together we ensure success at each stage – from dreaming and design to construction, finishing and final landscaping. Our partners bring expertise in aesthetics, energy efficiency, and affordability.
While we have a pretty amazing group of architects we enjoy working with, we’re also very open to clients bringing their own architect to the project.
We can recommend architectural firms that seem like a good fit-considering energy, design, personalities, etc.
We work with many “first time-net zero” projects for architects new to the process of designing for energy efficiency and resilience. They find our building systems are easy to integrate into their designs and structural drawings.
- Rice Yun Architects, www.riceyunarchitects.com , Lynn Posner Rice and Mary Yun
- C&H Architects, www.coldhamandhartman.com , Tom Hartman
- Jeffrey Scott Penn, Architect www.jeffreyscottpenn.com
- Steve Baczek, www.stevenbaczekarchitect.com
Mechanical Engineering & Verification:
- DEAP Group, www.deapgroup.com Mike Duclos, Paul Eldrenkamp
- Energysmiths, www.energysmiths.com Marc Rosenbaum, P.E.
- David White, Right Environments
- Ryan Helwig, P.E.
- John Wallen, The Engineer Group