As you renovate, upgrade, or add to your home, you save money, increase energy efficiency, and add value with a Home Energy Plan. With this strategic sequence of improvements you can repair, restore and improve your home in an orderly, cost-efficient sequence.
Our comprehensive Home Energy Plan is a whole-house analysis that includes:
- structural integrity
- moisture issues
- roof shingle integrity
- air leakage and insulation
- mechanical systems
- renewable energy potential
- return on financial investment
- health and air quality
- hot water
- energy cost vulnerability
- and more…
Kent Hicks Construction, in collaboration with a team of experienced engineers, architects, energy professionals, contractors and tradespeople, will help you design a Home Energy Plan tailored to your home, your goals, and your needs.
You can choose a Home Energy Plan at any of four levels:
- Basic Evaluation
- Comprehensive Energy Analysis
- Expert Review by Our Team of Collaborators – Builders, Engineers, Architects, etc.
- Expert Oversight & Support for Implementation of Your Plan
Whether you want investments that pay for themselves within a few years or to achieve “Passive House” – eliminating the need for a furnace and becoming “Fossil Fuel Free” – your Home Energy Plan will help you discern which improvements to make, and in what order, to meet your goals.