A Complete Robust House Air Seal
Using “ProClima Tescon Vana” tape which is highly adhesive and “Siga Majvest” microporous membrane for rainproof and wind tight building envelope.
“ProClima Tescon Vana”
- Used to form a secure and permanent seal of overlaps between foil and fleece membranes (Intelligent vapour checks and airtightness membranes, roof underlays and wall membranes) and joins between such membranes and smooth, non-mineral surfaces.
- Suitable for sealing butt joints between wood-based panels such as OSB or MDF sub-roof panels or woodfibre softboards.
- Bonds overlaps between sheets of vapour check and joints between wood-based panels (such as OSB), also seals service penetrations.
- Offers high protection against piercing in corners due to its high elasticity.
- Comes supplied with release paper
- Easy to tear by hand
The sturdy and rainproof membrane Majvest provides for permanently windtight facades on the outside. SIGA-Majvest is highly tearproof and flexible, so it is easy and safe to lay. The material is diffusion-open and permanently protects the wall construction from condensation build-up. With a width of 3 m and the practical cutting and bonding aid SIGA-Majvest can be applied very efficiently.
- 3-layer, tear-proof and flexible
- 3 m wide with cutting and bonding aid
- for all closed facades